The differences are as follows:
1. Different place of origin: Jubai Shibai is a kind of imported marble, produced in Greece. Fine white zhi is a kind of imported marble from Italy. Origin of Yashi White: Greece.
2. Different purposes: Jazz White is mainly used for high-end indoor decoration, components, countertops, wash basins, carvings, etc. Fine floral white is mainly used as materials for high-end indoor decoration, components and carvings. Yashibai is mostly used for modern-style walls and bar counters.
3. The rock features are different: fine flowers and white rattan lines, snow white marble. Jazz white curve texture, fine grain structure. Milky white marble. Yashi white fine-grained structure, light gray texture, white marble.
4. Different compressive resistance: the fine floral white compressive resistance 15.92 (M.R): Mpa. Yashi White Anti-stress 136.12 (M.R): Mpa. Jazz White Compressive 140 (M.R): Mpa. To
5. The water absorption rate is different: the water absorption rate of Yashi white is 0.28%, the water absorption rate of fine white white is 0.16%, and the water absorption rate of Jazz white is 0.28%.