Polished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone

Products:Artificial Quartz Slab
Color:White
MOQ:50SQM
Finished Way:Polished
Delivery Time:15~20 days after order confirmed
Quartz kitchen countertops have some special qualities, even in granite and other stone countertops. You can find quartz countertops in a variety of colors, from bright white to cool gray, warm cream, and rich brown and black.

1-Polished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone

Quartz kitchen countertops have some special qualities, even in granite and other stone countertops. You can find quartz countertops in a variety of colors, from bright white to cool gray, warm cream, and rich brown and black. Some quartz has a texture that makes it look like marble. There are also some options that include reflective lenses that appear to make the table shiny.

Polished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone - quartz-slab

Quartz countertop is not solid quartz. In most quartz countertops, there is some quartz. But about 10% of the material volume on the quartz table is not stone at all. Instead, it is a polymer or cement-based adhesive. What about the remaining 90%? Crush waste granite, marble and natural stone, or recycle industrial wastes such as ceramics, silica, glass and mirrors. Yes, there are some real quartz, sometimes many. All these rock materials are mixed together and bonded together with adhesives, which makes the so-called quartz countertop have the look and feel of stone.

Polished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone - quartz-slab

Quartz countertops may be called artificial stones or composite stones, which more accurately describe the way these products are made. In fact, the industry increasingly uses the term “artificial stone” to refer to this type of countertop. Bottom line: Quartz countertops can contain some actual quartz, but they do not include solid quartz extracted from quarries, and there may be many other materials.

Polished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone - quartz-slab

Quartz is comprised of Oxygen and Silica. The main component of Quartz is Silica or Silicon Dioxide. Quartzite is formed due to the metamorphism of Quartz and Sandstones and is found in more areas than Quartzite. Though Quartz and Quartzite are both hard, Quartz is a much easier natural stone to work with.

Polished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone - quartz-slab

 

2-The Specification of Calacatta Quartz Slab

Products Artificial Quartz Slab

Application/usage

Interior decoration in construction projects / excellent material for indoor and out decoration ,widely used for wall, flooring tiles

Color

White,Grey,Calacata, Crystal ect…

Regular Size

3200*1600 big slab or customized

MOQ

50 SQM

Finish Way

Polished

Package

Wood Bundles 

Delivery time

15 ~20 days after order confirmed

Payment Terms

T/T,30% deposit, 70% paid before shipping

Polished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone - quartz-slabPolished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone - quartz-slabPolished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone - quartz-slab

Polished Artificial Pure White Quartz Stone - quartz-slab

=