Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz

Products:Artificial Quartz Slab
Color:White,green,beige,etc.
MOQ:50SQM
Finished Way:Polished
Delivery Time:15~20 days after order confirmed
Quartz countertops are available in a broad range of colors—apple green, beige, starlish white, and white as shown.

1-Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz

Quartz countertops are available in a broad range of colors—apple green, beige, starlish white, and white as shown.If you are looking to get the biggest bang for your kitchen remodeling dollars, a quartz countertop is a winning bet. Quartz is an engineered material that is both heat- and stain-resistant making it a perfect choice for busy cooking spaces. Its manufacturing process involves combining around 95 percent ground quartz, which is one of the hardest minerals on the planet, with a mix of polymer resins. The finished result is an incredibly durable stone-like surface that can stand up to daily wear and tear. Just as convenient, the engineered material does not require sealing like natural stone surfaces such as marble or granite. 

Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2

Quartz Countertops consist of 5% to 10% bonded resin, polymer or cement-based. The other 90% to 95% are composed of hard industrial wastes like stone, such as marble, quartz, glass and mirrors. Some companies have even started to use non food grade vegetable oils as a component of resins.

Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2

Quartz countertops have a higher heat resistance than solid surface materials. In theory, quartz countertops could catch fire if subjected to high enough temperatures. But such temperatures are almost impossible to achieve in a kitchen environment.

Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2

When designing a small apartment kitchen, Crystal Artificial Quartz is a good choice to keep the kitchen fully lit and ventilated, which can make your kitchen look energetic. Crystal decorative elements add bold contrast to neutral spaces.

Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2

2-Crystal Quartz Countertop Application Show

With quartz countertops, seams are covered and visible but not highly visible.

Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2

 

3-The Specification of Artificial Quartz Slab

Products Artificial Quartz Slab

Application/usage

Interior decoration in construction projects / excellent material for indoor and out decoration ,widely used for wall, flooring tiles

Color

White,Grey,Calacata, Crystal ect…

Regular Size

3200*1600 big slab or customized

MOQ

50 SQM

Finish Way

Polished

Package

Wood Bundles 

Delivery time

15 ~20 days after order confirmed

Payment Terms

T/T,30% deposit, 70% paid before shipping

Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2

Factory Price Quartz Stone Countertop Kitchen Island Quartz - quartz-slab-2

=