Product Name: Coffee Bubble Artificial Quartz Slab
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Perfect Stone
Stone Form: Slab / Cut to size /Tile
Size/Thickness: AS Customer’s Requirement
MOQ: 50 Square Meters / Pieces
Artificial Quartz Stone is a practical building material using high molecular polymers. Its manufacturing process is a chemical material reaction process, and it is a practical scientific material that continues to progress with the progress of human social science and technology. Artificial stone is mainly used in the building decoration industry and is a new type of environmentally friendly composite material. Compared with traditional building materials such as stainless steel and ceramics, artificial stone is not only functional and colorful, but also has a wider range of uses. It is undoubtedly of great economic significance to use the waste as a treasure to produce artificial stone, and to produce building decoration materials that exceed natural stone. The industrial clusters formed around the development of the artificial stone industry can attract a large number of employed people and drive the development of regional economy. It is undoubtedly of great social significance; artificial quartz stone advocates and reflects the environmental protection concept of human production methods, which is of great significance to social progress and the concept of circular economy.
In order to create hard and dense large-size quartz stone slabs, and other decorative materials that do not have the characteristics of wear resistance, pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and penetration resistance, artificial quartz stone slabs are made of quartz stone crystals, resins, trace pigments and other materials. The surface gloss of artificial quartz stone slabs is very good, and the rich color combination gives the feeling of real stone.
Artificial quartz stone has the following characteristics.
1. Long-lasting bright surface: dense structure, no micropores, no water absorption, strong anti-fouling ability, the daily condiments in the cabinet cannot penetrate at all, after precision polishing, the surface of the product is easy to clean and maintain, and can maintain a long-term luster, bright as new.
2. No scratches. The surface hardness of this product is higher than that of ordinary iron, and any household items can be placed on the table. (However, high hardness items such as diamond, sandpaper, and cemented carbide should be avoided from scratching the desktop).
3. Stain resistance. Quartz stone countertops have a highly non-porous structure with a water absorption rate of only 0.03%, which is enough to prove that the material is basically impermeable to water. After each use of the countertop, rinse the countertop with water or a mild detergent.
4. Anti-scald. The surface of quartzite has high fire resistance and is currently the material with the best temperature resistance except stainless steel.
5. Anti-aging and non-fading: the aging phenomenon of the material cannot be seen at room temperature; the color will not change much without strong light exposure for many years.
6, non-toxic, no radiation. It is certified by the national health department as a non-toxic health care material, which can be in direct contact with food.
Quartz countertops are a truly cost-effective countertop. Cabinets are the most important durable consumer goods in modern homes, and the countertops that match them are the most exposed parts of people’s daily lives. There can be no good cabinets without good countertops. Who doesn’t want a very nice set of cabinets with scratches, aging and even broken countertops in less than two years of use. Compared with ordinary artificial stone, quartz stone countertops have long service life, less discoloration, small deformation, impermeability, and more scratch resistance. It requires little maintenance and the finish remains as beautiful as new after years of use. Universal artificial stone must be kept in a new state, and maintenance work such as grinding and polishing needs to be carried out regularly, which will reduce the thickness of the countertop, affect the service life, and bring certain inconvenience to users. Therefore, it has strong versatility in terms of health, environmental protection, ease of use (easy to clean, easy to maintain), and physical and chemical properties.
Due to the excellent properties of quartz stone, quartz stone countertops are widely used in home decoration. Next are some maintenance tips for quartz countertops, hoping to help you in your daily life.
1. Quartz stone is manufactured under vacuum conditions, the quartz surface is one, dense non-porous composite material, its quartz surface has excellent corrosion resistance to kitchen acid and alkali, etc., and the liquid substances used in daily use will not penetrate it. Inside, liquids that have been left on the surface for a long time can only be wiped off with a rag with water or a detergent such as Zeomighty, and a razor blade can be used to scrape the surface retention if necessary.
2. The smooth surface of the quartz stone has undergone more than 30 complicated polishing processes, so it will not be scratched by the knife or shovel, will not be infiltrated by liquid substances, and will not cause the problem of yellowing and discoloration. Daily cleaning can only be washed with water, which is simple and convenient. simple. Even after prolonged use, its surface is as shiny as a newly installed countertop, requiring no maintenance and upkeep.
3. No matter what kind of quartz stone sink material is afraid of high temperature erosion, the use of hot pot and hot pot should pay attention to avoid direct contact with the cabinet, it is best to put it on the pot rack; during operation, try to avoid contacting the quartz stone sink table with sharp objects, door panel to avoid scratches. Chemical substances on many materials have an erosive effect on the countertop. For example, the stainless steel countertop may rust if it is stained with salt. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid placing soy sauce bottles and other items directly on the countertop; wood-based cabinets should avoid water stains for a long time. on the countertop.
Coffee Bubble Artificial Quartz Slab Specification