Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone

Feature: manufacturer/ supplier
Color: Calacatta White
Water Absorption: Lower than 0.03%
Mohs’ hardness: Grade 6-7
Form: Slab/Cut to size

Detail Information

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone                                                                                

  Utilizing polymers, artificial stone is a useful construction material. Chemical material reactions are used during the production process. It is a useful scientific resource that has been created and is continually being developed as technology and human social science advance. Artificial stone is a new kind of composite material that protects the environment and is mostly utilized in the building decorating sector. Artificial stone offers a wider range of uses than more conventional construction materials like stainless steel and ceramics in addition to having a variety of functions and vivid hues. Artificial stone often refers to materials like artificial granite, quartz stone, and solid surface material. The compositions of many fake stone varieties vary.

  More than 90% of the artificial quartz atone is made of real quartz, with the remaining 10% made up of colors, resins, and other chemicals that control adherence and curing. It is a sheet that has been heated, cured, and treated by negative pressure vacuum, high frequency vibration molding (the temperature depends on the type of curing agent and production method). Other ornamental materials lack the toughness (Mohs hardness of 5-7) and density (2.3g/cm3) of artificial quartz stone, as well as the qualities of wear resistance, pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and penetration resistance. competition.

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

  The characteristics of artificial quartz stone are bright color, high finish, uniform color, pressure and wear resistance, good hardness, compact structure, strong and durable, small specific gravity, non-absorbent, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, and small color difference. No decay, low radioactivity.

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

  Quartz countertop is a reusable, environmentally friendly and green new interior decoration building material. It has a variety of colors, which can basically meet the needs of different customers. Quartz countertops can be widely used in public buildings and home decoration.

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

  Calacatta white quartz is one of the basic elements of modern style. Durability, ease of maintenance and a variety of textures make white calacatta an ideal material for durable and aesthetically pleasing counters. Calacatta white countertops are not only modern and beautiful, but also a practical option. As shown, quartz stone is a very durable material that is easy to maintain and flexible to process.

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone Specifications                                                        

Product Name Artificial Calacatta White Quartz Slab
Brand Perfect Stone
Materials Artificial Quartz
Categories Calacatta White Quartz 

Application/usage

Interior decoration in construction projects / excellent material for indoor and out decoration ,widely used for countertop,vanity top, worktops, coffee table etc…

FOB port

Xiamen

Regular Size

3000*1400mm/3200*1600mm/Customized Size

Thickness
18/20/30mm

MOQ

50 SQM

Finish Way

Polished

Package

Wooden Boundles

Sample

Free Materials Sample Available

Delivery time

15 ~20 days after order confirmed

Payment Terms

T/T,30% deposit, 70% paid before shipping CD               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Related Products                                                                                                                 

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

Company Introduction                                                                                                          

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

 

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

Calacatta White Quartz Slabs Stone - quartz-slab

Our service                                                                                                                            

1. Free technical assistance is available for castings and application queries.
2. Free factory introduction and tour on-site.
3. We offer process validation and design at no cost.
4. We can ensure that samples and products will be delivered on schedule.
5. Special workers constantly monitor all orders and promptly inform consumers.
6. All after-sale inquiries will receive a response within a 24-hour period.

=