1. Slate is very hard and can withstand collisions.
2. Slate has good water resistance.
3. Slate is easy to clean.
4. The color of slate is not only gray and black. It has a series of beautiful and subtle colors that can be matched with different decorative styles.
5. Slate is very suitable for installation in kitchens, bathrooms, corridors and porches.
1. Compared with other flooring materials, slate flooring is more expensive. (But it is cheaper than granite and marble, and you can install it yourself.)
2. The texture of slate is cold and hard.
3. Slate will be slippery if it is highly polished.
The slate floor does not absorb sound well.