Sintered stone is mainly used in household and kitchen board fields. As a new species in the home furnishing field, compared to other home furnishing products, Yanban Home has the characteristics of large specifications, strong moldability, diverse colors, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, anti-permeation, acid and alkali resistance, zero formaldehyde, environmental protection and health.
As a new type of material, slate has eight advantages compared with other traditional materials:
1) Safety and hygiene: It can be in direct contact with food, pure natural materials, 100% recyclable, non-toxic and non-radiation, while fully considering the needs of human sustainable development, health and environmental protection.
2) Fire resistance and high temperature resistance: Direct contact with high temperature objects will not deform. A1 grade fireproof rock slab will not produce any physical changes (shrinkage, cracking, discoloration) when encountering an open flame at 2000 ℃, and will not emit any gas or odor.
3) Antifouling: The water seepage rate of one ten thousandth is a new indicator in the field of man-made building materials. While stains cannot penetrate, it does not allow bacteria to breed.
4) Scratch resistance: Mohs hardness exceeds 6 degrees, which can resist scratches and attempts to scratch.
5) Corrosion resistance: resistance to various chemical substances, including solutions, disinfectants, etc.
6) Easy to clean: It can be cleaned up only by wiping with a wet towel. There is no special maintenance requirement, and the cleaning is simple and fast.
7) All-round application: Breaking the application boundary, marching from decorative materials to applied materials, design, processing and application are more diversified and extensive, and meet high-standard application requirements.
8) Flexible customization: The texture of the sintered stone is rich and varied, which can be customized according to user needs. Attachment: Performance comparison table of different decorative materials (according to the test results of different materials)