From factory processing to transportation, pre-control the damage rate or reduce stone loss: stone damage, improper protection, stone disease loss, unreasonable design, and stone loss.
1 Waste caused by factory processing and transportation:
* From the factory's stone processing requirements for mechanical equipment, the stone must be cut with an infrared cutting machine, which can effectively avoid problems such as bursting; the stone parquet is customized by the manufacturer and needs to be cut with a professional water jet.
* Six-sided protection must be done before the stone leaves the factory.
* The transportation link is actually the link where the most damage occurs to the stone, and the packaging of the stone slab is the key! The packaging is divided into wooden box packaging, box straw rope packaging, white stone is not recommended for straw packaging, straw rope will pollute the stone yellowing;
Wooden box packaging requires the smooth surfaces of the boards to be opposite, and the installation sequence is placed in a box lined with moisture-proof paper, and 50mm foam strips are placed at intervals; stone above 800mm should be stored vertically. The box should be equipped with iron waistbands at both ends, and the rails should be equipped with external iron wrap angles.
* In transportation, handling and loading and unloading must comply with the following regulations:
** Transportation requirements:
(1) When transporting, it should be handled with care, and it is strictly forbidden to fall or roll. When stacking upright, the back edge must touch the ground first;
(2) When the area of a single stone slab exceeds 0.25 square meters, it shall be transported upright. When large products are transported by lifting tools, the edge of the force must be lined;
(3) When loading and unloading with lifting equipment, one box is appropriate for each lifting;
(4) Loading and stacking should be carried out in accordance with the storage requirements, and stable during transportation, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
** Storage requirements:
(1) Stone slabs should be stored indoors, and outdoor storage must be covered.
(2) When the boards are stacked upright, the smooth surfaces should be opposite, the inclination should not be greater than 15°, the stack height should be 1.6m, and the bottom surface and between layers must be supported by non-polluting elastic materials;
(3) When the board surface cannot be stacked upright, the smooth surface should be opposite, the ground should be flat and solid, the support points between layers should be on the same vertical line, and the stack height should be 1m.
(4) The height of the packed product is 2m.
2 Avoid unreasonable design losses
* In the deepening of the stone layout, the drawing should be based on the rough size of the stone. If the output rate is not high and the loss is large due to the design, the design plan should be adjusted in time.
* If the designer does not take into account the control of the texture of the stone in advance, the color difference will be large after the stone arrives, and the texture cannot be connected. If the owner has high quality requirements, the probability of material waste reconstruction is also great; for the texture, use the original stone to powder and add It is not particularly desirable to use glue to repair, and use decorative methods to make the texture natural. Some not only fail to achieve the effect, but will destroy the natural texture of the stone.
* Resident designers should not only track the progress of stone production, but also pay more attention to the quality of the stone, such as color difference, gloss, hardness, water absorption, etc. All these should require the manufacturer to give you the data, or they should have already arrived at the scene. If defects are found, the loss is greater.
3 Avoid wrong construction and loss of finished product protection
Improper application of construction methods (not done at the base level, etc.), improper application of stone bonding materials (such as directly pasting the large slab with marble glue, will inevitably cause the stone to fall off), construction without considering environmental factors (extreme cold and hot seasons), finished products There are too many factors in this area, such as inadequate protection (not completely dried up by the Master).